- Our School organizes various Other Learning Experiences groups to enrich students' learning experiences in aesthetics, sports, moral and civic education, community services and careers.
- The Student Union, the Prefects' Association and the IDEA Power help to promote leadership and sense of responsibility among students.
- Four Houses (Faith, Hope, Love and Joy) have been formed to foster team spirit and raise students' sense of belonging.
- The School has continued to achieve resounding results in Other Learning Experiences, particularly at the Schools Dance Festival, winning home the Highly Commended Awards and the Honours Awards for consecutive years in Chinese Dance and Modern Dance. Various awards have been received in the Hong Kong Schools Speech Festival and the Hong Kong Schools Music Festival. Furthermore, our French students' outstanding performances have won them several champions in the French Speech Competition held by the Association of Teachers of French in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Students participate actively in community services and church activities. Every year at Christmas, they hold "The Power of Love" Christmas Charity Show in aid of the Little Sisters of the Poor, Homes for the Aged.
|Arrangements on Structured OLE Lesson|