Founded in 1965, St. Margaret's Girls' College, Hong Kong is a non-profit-making girls' school under the Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS). Our mission is to provide an all-round education based on the excellent traditions of Catholic schools.
- We adopt English as the medium of instruction.
- We implement a school culture of "Positive-thinking school, Positive-thinking life".
- Our Principal, Ms Frances Tong, and all our staff are highly-qualified educators; all of them are university graduates with professional teacher training.
- The Direct Subsidy Scheme enables our School to enrol students from all districts without being restricted by the Secondary One School Net System.
- We increase the enrolment of students of diverse nationalities gradually with a view to creating a multi-cultural campus.